We are delighted to congratulate our director, Robert Rich for completing his Certified Financial Planner (CFP)® studies over the last 2.5 years.
The CFP® signifies the highest designation in financial planning and is coupled with a commitment to the highest ethical standards. The CFP® designation is recognised in over 26 countries around the world and requires ongoing commitments to continual professional development.
The CFP Competencies are categorised into eight areas:
- Financial Planning Principles, Process & Skills
- Financial Management
- Tax Principles and Optimisation
- Investment Planning & Asset Management
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning & Wealth Transfer
- Integrated Financial Planning
These broad technical knowledge areas provide a framework within which the abilities and knowledge expected of a financial planner can be mapped. Robert is thrilled to have completed the CFP® course and is already applying the knowledge to his client’s circumstances.
If you’d like to book in a time to speak with Robert, please contact him at email@example.com or 0466 554 234